2008年7月31日

日常英语-客套话

1、I've heard so much about you. 久仰!
2、You've had a long day./ You've had a long flight. 辛苦了!
3、Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends 尊敬的朋友们!
4、On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing. 我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
5、On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance. 对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
6、How are you making out in Beijing? 在北京过得怎么样?
7、I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him. 我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
8、American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing. 欢迎美商来北京投资。 9、Your valuable advice is most welcome. 欢迎多提宝贵意见。
10、It's a rewarding trip! 不虚此行!
11、As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time. 您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
12、Please remember me to Mr.Wang. 请代我问候王先生。
13、Thank you so much for coming. 感谢光临!
14、Hope you'll come again. 欢迎再来!
15、Hope you'll visit Beijing more often. 欢迎以后多来北京!
16、I will see myself out, please. 请留步,不用送了!
17、At your service! 愿为您效劳!
18、Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of … 为…举行宴会/宴请
19、Serve a courst 上菜
20、Here is your seat. 您的位置在这里。请入席!
21、Enjoy this happy get-together 欢聚一堂
22、Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself. 请随便!
23、Help yourself please. 请各位随意用餐。
24、What would you like to drink? 您喝点什么?
25、At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers! 现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!

2008奥运笑话

笑话一则:
刚刚得到北京交管局的最新限行通知, 不光限制开车的, 也限制走路的。北京市交通管理局紧急通知:7月20日实行单双号限行后车流量大幅下降, 但是出行人流量不降反升, 公共交通压力加大。为此 交管局决定 从7月29日起, 全市六环以内 市民实行单双眼皮限行措施 单眼皮单日出行, 双眼皮双日出行, 一单一双只能夜晚0-3点出行 。望广大市民安排 出行时间。
注1:戴墨镜出行的按故意遮挡号牌处罚
注2 :夫妻双方均是单眼皮或双眼皮者可以申请单改双或双改单手术。